EURUSD TECHNICAL ANALYSIS OUTLOOK


Wednesday, 19 September 2012
Time: 2:00PM BST
Eurusd now uptrend movement price at 1.3066 may expect the price to continue 1.3080 then nex target around 1.3100-30. On the other hand if the price drops below 1.3030 then may trigger the price towards 1.3000-1.2980 around.



Trend for today based on indicators: BUY



Don't trade on low equity balance. You can use my signal just with 1000$ capital and all time risk amount maintain the position size should be adjusted.

Hello my all FX friend/follower,
I am going to provide forex premium signal (only eur/usd) for the next week. This week only free signal will be provided. Those who know me recognize the importance of the full opinion from want. And the technical analysis/performance of those who watched them from the past. Signal for the mitigation of $ 50 per month, but it provides only eur/usd pair. wht do u think about this and about me plz share.
_________________________________________________________
Will provide my signal on the group & blog


Today my first free eu signal __

Eur Buy at 1.3066 TP 1.3080-100 TP 1.3120


Don't trade on low equity balance all time risk amount maintain the position size should be adjusted



Comments

Popular Posts