ONLY EUR USD TECHNICAL ANALYSIS OUTLOOK

Start forex trade with experienced traders, analyzer

WELCOME WITH SMILE TO THE BLOG
For eur usd analysis free discuss, market over view and share your experience, analysis, signal, forex trade idea with comments. Actually I'm very excited show this forex technical analysis blog because this time have more success forex pips hunter in Asia. So, please help promote and inspire the blog with your important comments, inviting friends then spreading the world. If you have any professional traders or EUR USD analyzer in your friends list, please also add them.


I'll provide daily signal, direction with technical analysis chart in my blog coming next trading week on 30 July 2012. Hope all follower will take good profit from my signal. One thing, you can use my signal just with 1000$ capital but all time maintain your equity balance then size adjusted.

Comments

Popular Posts